These prerequisites covered are:
- You must to have knowledge about that business idea.
- Accomplishment of that business idea must to be funny as a your hobby.
- You must to have passion about that business idea.
When you come to business idea that satisfy these three criteria or prerequisites, you can continue with the second step of business idea creation process. The second step is to analyze that business idea through the prism of customers. Or, asking question is this idea solve some important problem that exists on the market.
If you want someone to buy your products and services from your company, you need to be sure that your products and services satisfy customer’s needs, or they solve problems that those persons have. Contrary, if your products and services doesn’t solve customer’s problems, you can’t expect that they will buy from you.
For example, we want to buy a car because:
- We have a need for means of transportation. If your need is only this (transportation) you will buy probably some cheaper car that will accomplish only the transportation function.
- We have a need for prestige. You want to have new beautiful car with which you would be noticed from other people. You will use that car secondary as a transportation means. With this need you meet two different problems: prestige and transportation. In this case you will buy more expensive car that look great and will be noticeable.
When you think about business and business ideas you must to think about whether that product or service will satisfy somebody’s needs and how they will satisfy those need.
Every business must to be creation of the needs that can be satisfied, or problems that will be solved for potential customers. If there is not existent problem or need there will not exist business. How much the needs and problems that business can satisfy or solve, there will be bigger business potential energy. How much the desire and “pain” of the customers for solving the problems are bigger, there will be much more business potential energy inside those business ideas.
We can conclude following:
- For every business idea you must to have knowledge about how to implement it.
- Implementation of the business idea must be funny as your hobby.
- You must to have passion for that business idea.
- Business idea must solve some problems of the customers, or your potential customers.
- Bigger needs and problems that business can solve, there will be more business potential energy.
- How much is bigger the desire and “pain” of the customer for solving problems, there will be bigger business potential energy.