Entrepreneurs are persons with very impressive life. They are problem solvers. They solve internal business problems, but also external market problems. This is not the simple job. If you want to stay on the right way ask yourself and answer following ten questions before every next week. They will also help you in ensuring real work life balance for you.
These are only ten questions that need half hour of your time! Make this as a standard!
- Is this week your business with better sales than last week? Answering this type of question you can clearly see the difference from the previous week and act upon those insights.
- What is the reason because of that positive or negative difference that you discover in the previous question? If there is a difference between earlier weeks you can think deeply about that difference to find why they are positive or negative differences. If there is a negative difference, then why you have lower selling results and find the solutions about the reasons transferred into problems for your business. If there are positive differences find the reasons for them and use it in the next weeks. In such a way, you carry out a simple system for continuous improvement in your company.
- Should I change something from last week? Everything that you find that have a negative impact on your business, immediately change it. Everything that you try in the previous week and have positive impact make to be used as a standard for the future.
- What did I learn last week? Think about what you learn in the previous week from your daily business or personal life. Everything that you learn, use it in the future. Knowledge is one of the most important business elements that increase entrepreneurial and business potential energy.
- What are the five most important goals for the next week? Before each next week, spent 10 minutes about your goals for the week that follow. If you know your goals, you will be more focused about accomplishment of those goals.
- What are the five most important things that I must accomplish in the next week? When you know your goals for the next week, you can extract the five most important things that you must do next week. This will help you in the accomplishment of your goals.
- What are the biggest misses in my last week? Every person can miss something or make a mistake about something. Use it for learning and try to improve yourself and your business.
- How can I escape mistakes from that type? Think about how you can escape such a mistake in the future.
- What are things that I don’t accomplish from the last week? You can plan to accomplish too many tasks for the next week, but sometimes you cannot accomplish all of them. Include it in the plans for the next week, don’t ignore them, especially if they are important for you and your business.
- How can I make my next week more funnier? If you are not having fun and enjoy working for your business, something is wrong. Think about how you can make your business to be enjoyable for you.