When I work with the clients on a new business idea that they want to implement or transform into the new business, we always start with him as a central point of everything else. In such a way, we can answer questions like:
- What is their vision about themselves?
- What are the goals that they want to archive?
- What is their own business potential energy based on their knowledge, skills and experience?
As you can see this questions will lead us to redesign their basic business idea to them and then we will go out of the building to make another iterations of their ideas based in the market and customers on that market.
Here, I want to present nine tips that will enable you to create the work for yourself that will be enjoyable for you.
- Work only what you really want to work. Why you will wont work something that you don’t like to work? This is the right question, but in many cases we can’t give a positive answer because we already have screwed up our careers. This means that because of different external pressures we decide to screw up not only our career but also our whole life.
- Work only what you really know to work. If you want your work to be really enjoyable for you, you will need to focus all your attention only on the work for which you have the biggest possible knowledge. You can’t expect that you will have enjoyable work if you don’t know how to do it.
- Work only on what you are really passionate to work. Passion is type of emotion that brings you strong positive affinity and personal feeling about specific work that you do. You need to be enough passionate when you are doing what you’re doing, because your passion is one of the most important driving forces for you who will bring you real enjoyment in your work.
- Work on what can be combined with enjoyment. Different tasks will produce different type of enjoyment for you, and some of them cannot be enjoyable for you. If you can combine enjoyment with your work, it will be the best possible solution for you as an entrepreneur.
- Work in what can be done when you are on vacation. Some type of work can’t allow you this, but with today’s technology in your hands, more and more working tasks can be done simply while you are on vacation. Why not trying to implement such tools in your everyday working habits?
- Work only on work that will make achievement of all your personal goals. As an entrepreneur you have personal and business goals. But, their combination in your efforts to achieve them both is not an easy task for you. Always try to work on tasks that will contribute to achieve your business and personal goals.
- Work on something that you are enjoying learning. Working in many cases will mean learning something new. Each work that you will do will increase your experience and your skills. If you want to learn something very passionately it is an excellent sign that you will enjoy in the work for the same subject.
- Base your work on the biggest priorities to achieve your goals and eliminate everything else. Writing this post I think about how other people want to screw my priorities based on several emails that I have received today. In one of the next posts, I will share how I will deal with this in the future. If you want to enjoy in your work, don’t allow other people to bring on your table priorities for you. Make your own priorities and stick with them.
- If your work doesn’t enable you fulfilling happiness in your life, stop doing it immediately and try something else. Your work at the end will need to enable you happiness for you. If it is not the case, why you need to torture yourself? Change the work and do what you really love and make you happy.
Question: What type of work you are doing? Is it enjoyable for you and why? You can leave a comment by clicking here.