Warehouses should embrace the wave of the future that is sweeping through the industry, rather than be bound by the chains of the past. Below are a few of the clever ways business warehouses are embracing the change.
In my experience, many entrepreneurs are full with ideas about new products. But, their ideas are not executed. They finished as garbage in some part of their brain or simply on a forgotten piece of paper. But it is not all. Their team members also have or have had in the past ideas for improvements of existing products or ideas about new products. The large part of these ideas finished unexecuted. They never become real products or services.
This is the start of a series of probably hundreds of insider’s posts focusing on different tools. You can use them for different aspects related to improvements you can make inside your business. In this series of posts about tools, except innovation and creativity, I will also cover topics related to product development, product launch, productivity, sales, marketing, management and specific tools designed for startups.
The construction of this posts is by the following parts:
- Introduction. For each tool I will cover introduction part in which I am discussing about the basics of the tool, needs, why this tool is important and when it can be used.
- Examples. Each tool is described with several real-life examples that can make you easier understanding of it.
- Action Steps. All this posts related to tools will cover easy to follow action steps that you can put in place in your business.
- Toolkit. You can download a toolkit in pdf version related to the tool with all necessary forms you can use to put in place action steps for the specific tool.
Let’s start doing things now.
2Checkout.com Inc. (Ohio, USA) is a payment facilitator for goods and services provided by Sutevski Consulting.
There are three important questions when we talk about innovation ideas:
- Where are the greatest innovation ideas?
- What to do when you have innovation ideas?
- What next you need to do on collected innovation ideas?
When I work with clients who are entrepreneurs, one of the first thing I do is recommending them to use Evernote. So, this will be basic tool for our future collaboration as a consultant and client. In the past five years I have developed many different ways to use Evernote, and one of them is for innovation purpose.
Probably you have innovation ideas as ideas for new products and services, ideas for new processes, or ideas for totally new business model. But, they are still only ideas. Probably you already have your innovation ideas pool as I recommend in how you can accelerate innovation in your small business. But still there isn’t happening innovation in your small business.