In the 34th week from the year 2009 the best business articles that I choose from the web are:
- Study Shows Small Businesses That Blog Get 55% More Website Visitors from HubSpot. Study about the difference between businesses that blogging and businesses that don’t use blogs.
- Communications Lessons from ‘Brand Obama’ on Entrepreneur.com explain how president uses both traditional and new media opportunities to deploy his messages in both a quick and ubiquitous way and offers message control lessons for us all.
- Put People Before Profits at Entrepreneur.com explain 4 ways people-centric companies are investing in fun to make a happy and motivated workforce.
- How One Entrepreneur Grew Sales to $50 Million in a Mundane Industry on Small Business Trends. Offers five principles to run your successful business.
- 10 Tips for Bootstrapping Your Small Business on Young Entrepreneur give 10 tips to start a business with less financial risk.