The prices that you are using to sell your products and services are a business element that can have a really high business potential energy for your company. Choosing the right pricing strategies can have a large effect on the quantity of the business potential energy your company will have.
So, understanding your customer’s needs is an important part of your day-to-day job as an entrepreneur.
In the 34th week from the year 2009 the best business articles that I choose from the web are:
- Study Shows Small Businesses That Blog Get 55% More Website Visitors from HubSpot. Study about the difference between businesses that blogging and businesses that don’t use blogs.
- Communications Lessons from ‘Brand Obama’ on Entrepreneur.com explain how president uses both traditional and new media opportunities to deploy his messages in both a quick and ubiquitous way and offers message control lessons for us all.
- Put People Before Profits at Entrepreneur.com explain 4 ways people-centric companies are investing in fun to make a happy and motivated workforce.
- How One Entrepreneur Grew Sales to $50 Million in a Mundane Industry on Small Business Trends. Offers five principles to run your successful business.
- 10 Tips for Bootstrapping Your Small Business on Young Entrepreneur give 10 tips to start a business with less financial risk.
If you want to increase your business potential energy you must start with determining of business elements with business potential energy as a first step according to improvement through business potential energy methodology.
In the business can exist an unlimited number of business elements. Some of them are important, and some of them are less important. But, there are some crucial elements that can have a large impact on your company’s potential energy.
Your business wants to sell more and more products or services to customers. But, you cannot sell anything that you want to sell! You can sell something that your customers want to buy and spend money for it. Because of that, it is important understanding the customer’s needs.
Many times entrepreneurs are making a mistake when they sell something that they think they must sell. In such a way, they simply don’t understand the real needs of the customers. Because of that they suffer from low number of customers and low income.
Previously we have two posts about how to create leads database and a case study for the cosmetics store that create leads database. This leads database template will help you to manage your leads and marketing activities related to those leads.
Do you want to know how your marketing efforts bring results to your company? How your customers respond to your promotional activities? Not everyone wants to be disturbed with your promotional activities. These are important questions for your small business.