Do you want to drastically improve your productivity? If your answer is positive, then you will need to answer the following question to improve your productivity right now.
If you succeed to achieve those goals in the time related to them, you can say that you are productive.
We start with something. Work to achieve our goals and validate the end results according to those goals.
Because of that, I think that we need to answer seven important questions that will have the high effect on our productivity. If we have very clear answers, we can succeed in managing our work to be more productive.
What are that seven questions?
1. What do I want to achieve?
If you want to start working to improve your productivity always start with the end point in mind. You will need to know what the destination will look like if you want to find the best way to get to that destination.
2. What do I need to do to achieve what I want to achieve?
When you know the destination, you can start creating the map you need to follow. The first thing is to brainstorm what you need to do if you want to get it there.
3. When do I need to do what I need to do to achieve what I want to achieve?
When you know what you want to achieve and what you need to do, you need to think about the timing. When you need to do that. Answering this question also think about the time limits, or when you need to do something.
4. How do I need to organize myself to do what I need to do when I need to do to achieve what I want to achieve?
Next, you need to think about the organizational aspects of your work. Better organization means more work is done in less time, or simply more productivity.
5. Who will help me to do what I need to do when I need to do to achieve what I want to achieve?
Sometimes you can’t achieve your goals without help from other people. If you are an entrepreneur or a manager your job will be to delegate things to your staff. The answer to this question will help you in the better understanding of the work that will need to be done so you can improve your productivity.
6. What will be my, and responsibility of other peoples in doing related to what I need to do when I need to do to achieve what I want to achieve?
The next important part here is responsibilities. Everybody in achieving your goals needs to have clear responsibilities. If you want to improve your productivity, you need to take the responsibility for achieving your goals.
7. How will I track what I am doing to achieve what I want to achieve?
In the end, you will need to follow the success on your road to achieve your goals. This question will need to answer how you can follow your achievements.