How You Can Keep Fresh Your Business Blog in Vacation Time
Business blog as a marketing tool is a significant part of your overall marketing for small businesses and entrepreneurs. However, it’s time for summer vacation.
The most significant problem for small businesses about this marketing tool is the lack of human resources. Lack of human resources that will contribute to your business blog and make it live in the summertime is a real threat to this marketing tool. In many cases, the entrepreneur is the one and the only person who entirely perform these activities about blogging.
So in this post, I will try to present some ideas that you can use to organize you appropriately.
If you have time for your business blog
This section refers to ideas that you can perform if you have time before you go on a vacation. In this case, you can schedule posts that will be published in the period of your absence.
1. Write and schedule posts to publish on a date when you are on vacation
This option is quite useful when it comes to your blog. If you prepare enough posts, you will be to schedule it for publication at the appropriate time, although you will not be here. This means if you write one post per day to write two posts per day.
2. Prepare a series of posts
If you have enough time, the right strategy will be to choose one or two series of articles that you will prepare and schedule to be published at a time when you are on vacation. Just select a few topics, make subtitles, write and schedule the publish date and time on your blogging platform.
If you don’t have time for your business blog
What will happen in most of the cases is that you do not have enough time over several days before departure on vacation to prepare posts for a period of deserved vacation. Here I will present some ideas for you to succeed quickly to create content for your blog, which will be published in the future.
3. Take your laptop or mobile phone and write on your business blog from your vacation
An option may be your laptop or mobile phone. Just assume you have an internet connection where you’re going to stand for half hour for several days to write some articles or some events that may be related to your industry. However, do not forget you are on deserved vacation!
4. Choose several tweets that you think are worth and build posts on them
This is a good alternative if you don’t have enough time. Simply select few tweets from your industry, make the additional comments, give the additional descriptions and add value to your readers. This can be an excellent post that you can schedule at the time of your absence.
5. Make someone on your team responsible for updating your business blog
This is the best solution if you have available human resources in your business. Delegate responsibilities to a colleague who will be responsible for writing and publishing blog posts for your business blog at the time when you will be absent.
6. Prepare reanimation of old, but popular posts
Surely, you already have posts that have been forgotten somewhere in the database of your blogging platform. Select a popular post, get some interesting quotes from them and make the valuable explanation or give additional comments.
7. Use a few YouTube videos with a short comment
YouTube, the popular service for sharing video materials has many videos that in some way can be related to your industry. Find some popular videos and give your own opinion, explanation or comment.
8. Just don’t publish anything, but at least…
One thing you can also do is just not publishing on your business blog while you are on vacation. However, before you go on vacation, write a post that will say to your readers that you will be absent some period because of your holiday.
Image source: Career Employer
Most Popular Articles:
- Trending:What Every Small Business Owner Should Know
- Trending:Primary Reasons Bitcoin Miners are Moving to Texas
- Trending:The Power of Rebranding: Refreshing Your Business’s Look with a Signwriter
- Trending:How to Use an App to Boost Your Brand Awareness
- Trending:Streamlining Your Supply Chain: The Benefits of MTS Providers
- Trending:Unlocking the Secrets to Lead Generation: A Beginner’s Comprehensive Guide