12 Resources on How to Use Twitter for Business
Twitter is a microblogging platform that allows you to send messages up to 140 characters. More and more marketers see the potential to use Twitter for business.
As a small business owner, it can be very helpful for your business.
Small business owners are people who want to use different ways as marketing weapons to build their own business presence. Now, when we are leaving in a world without borders, where we can look at different personalities on different people with different needs it is more than important to have a solid online presence. There are plenty of different platforms that can be used for this purpose.
Because of that in this post, I will try to present 27 different resources that you must read if you want to use this platform as a business tool.
1. Twitter 101 for Businesses
I will start with an official page for businesses. Here you will find information about how to start on this platform, the key terms best practices, case studies, and other resources that will help you in using this tool for business purposes. Great place to start.
2. 50 Ideas on Using Twitter for Business
This is one of the best posts about using this platform for business purposes. Something that must-read for every entrepreneur.
3. 40 Useful Things You Can Share on This Platform Beside Blog Posts
This platform is not only to share your own business blog posts. Here you can find 40 more ideas about what to share on this platform besides blog posts.
4. 50 Power Tips
Another great post from Chris Brogan where you can read useful tips about using this platform as an addition to 50 ideas on using this platform for business.
5. What Is Twitter & How Does It Work?
In this post, you can find nine strategies extracted from successful businesses in this field.
6. 27 Twitter Application Your Small Business Can Use Today
This post is a list of applications that can increase your efficiency in your efforts to be present on this platform. You can try different tools and continue using those that best suit your needs.
7. 15 Business Reasons to Use Twitter for Business
In this post, you can read about 15 reasons why your business must be present on this platform.
8. How to Use Twitter for Business to Grow Your Business
In this post, you can read about what is this platform, explanations why some use this platform, and practical ways how it can help your business.
9. 4 Ways Companies Use It for Business
This post is based on Gartner’s research in which are narrowed down to four ways that companies are using this platform.
10. 6 Examples of Huge Brands Using It for Business
The best learning comes from someone who already uses something and achieves results in the field. This post has 16 examples of big brands and their practice on this platform.
Here are 100 blog post ideas you can use for your small business.
11. Resources to Use Twitter to Grow Your Small Business
Here you can find links to different resources that will help you in effectively using this platform.
12. 7 Sneaky Ways to Use Twitter to Spy on Your Competition
Interesting ideas that can be used as business intelligence.
This list was made primarily for my own purposes, and I think that there are great posts from which we can learn something useful and valuable. I made an effort to get the best posts and especially those focused on businesses.
If you have some really good resources that can be part of this list, do not hesitate to share them with us.
Most Popular Articles:
- Trending:Digital Marketing for Travel Businesses: 4 Tips for Success
- Trending:How VoiceBot Automation Takes the Frustration Out of Customer Experience
- Trending:Common Reasons Businesses Outsource Inventory Management
- Trending:The Importance of Hiring Skilled React.js Developers for Your Business
- Trending:What Is V-Ray for SketchUp? How Can It Help Your Business?
- Trending:4 Ways to Spend Your Life Insurance Dividends