What’s the core of your business? Is it production and distribution of the best products and services for your customers?
Are the products and services something core for your business and something that solves your customer’s problems?
How are your customers satisfied with something that you sell to them?
If they are satisfied or over satisfied and they simple screaming for your products and services than you are probably great in making your business’s products and services.
You as an entrepreneur start a company because you know that you are great in the core subject of your business.
However, this is merely your thinking. You’l approve your greatness only when you go out on your market and the market after trying your products and services give you the best rating.
But, some risk exists in the period of time of your own thinking and the ratings from the market. The question is: are you really great for doing exactly that business? How you’l know that before you start your company? How you can lower the risk?
Here, I want to explain several ways that will contribute in increasing your self-confidence that you are really great and will lower the risk your company to fail because the lack of greatness.
1. Market Research
Before you conclude that you are the great for that type of business you’l need to make deep market research. What’s that mean for you? You’l need to make analysis of the current market and compare the results with you and your future company. Answer following questions to make this analysis:
- What is my target market?
- What problems I will solve to my target market?
- What are the main competitors?
- What are the types of problems which they solve?
- How are they currently solve the problems of my target market?
- How I will solve the problems of my current market?
- Am I better or worse than my potential future competitors?
- Where I am better and where I am worse?
- How to improve everything where I am better to be better or great?
- How to improve everything where I am worse to become better?
2. Plan Your Greatness
You have your initial market research, and you know where you are superior, where you are worse and where you are the great. Now you’l need to make clear path for you to become from worse to better, from better to great and to keep your greatness in the future.
Answer following questions to make a clear path to your greatness:
- What action’s steps should I take to become better from the main competitors?
- What action steps should I take to become great?
- What action steps should I take to keep my greatness in the future?
3. Try Yourself
The last thing that can help you to increase your self-confidence that you are the great for such a business startup is to try yourself on the market.
Find some of your family and friends that are closest to your target market and give them a trial version of your products and services. Ask them about what they think and what is the comparison between your products and services and products and services that they use until today, probably competitors.
Use your social media connections to find several volunteers that will try your products and services and in turn you’l get the answers about what they think.
In such a way, you can receive tons of ideas for improvement to make your company really great, and on the other hand you’l already make a buzz about your new company.
What you think? Are you great for the subject of your company?