Do you know why you do what you do?
You are an entrepreneur! You have your own company! Also, you are a change-maker! You solve problems for you, your team members, and your customers. Also, you are an action taker! You see opportunities where others see problems!
Why do you do what you do? Do you know the answer to this question?
Are you sure about why you are doing exactly what you do? Are you the main reason, or you and your family? Or, are your customers the main reasons why you do what you do as an entrepreneur?
Probably, you will answer that you do what you do because you want to accomplish your personal and business goal. But, I think that you must go deeper in answering this question.
As an entrepreneur, you need to have, and probably you have drivers who push you forward on your entrepreneurial path. You need something that will tell you not to stop when you think to stop. Also, you need something that will push you every day to improve your company. You need something that will draw your maximum potential.
Without that drivers, you will lose your potential to make your company successful.
Passion as One of the Most Important Drivers for You to Do What You Do
You need to be passionate about doing what you’re doing. Your passion is one of the most important driving forces for you.
- What are your feelings about your current or potential business as an entrepreneur?
- Is it exciting?
- Do you need something to change to make your work more passionate?
You can’t make your company successful if you are not enjoying doing that.
- What are the most enjoying things for you in your company?
- Why they are so much enjoying?
- How that enjoyment effect on you and your company?
- Can you make your work more enjoyable?
You can’t make your company successful if you are not fulfilled because of doing that.
- What make you to feel fulfilled in your work?
- Is there something that can increase your fulfillment?
Your Customers as Important Driver for Your Success
And yes, you can’t make your company successful if you don’t satisfy your customer’s needs.
- What’re customers needs that satisfy your business?
- When they are changing, can you implement quick changes in your business?
- Is the work on satisfying your customers something for which you have the biggest knowledge and experience?
- Is the work on satisfying your customers something about you are passionate?
- Also, is the work on satisfying your customers something that makes your enjoyment?
- Is the work on satisfying your customers something made you fulfilled?
As an entrepreneur, you want to put your knowledge, experience, passion, enjoyment, and fulfillment to satisfy your customers. If they are satisfied your enjoyment, and fulfillment will be much greater.
What is the Importance in Your Average Working Day
If you analyze your average day, you can see that you do everything. You are doing important and unimportant things, interesting and uninteresting, useful and not useful, urgent and not urgent, etc.
If you put all of that things in an average day on a piece of paper, you can quickly see how much chaos exists there on that average day.
This subtitle aims to encourage you to consider some questions, not to give you the solution to your problems about importance. The solutions are unique to each of you, and total responsibility is on you.
Questions You Need to As Yourself About the Importance
- When someone contacts you through any means of communication, is the topic important for you, for him, or is it mutually important?
- Also, when one of your employees comes into my office with a question, is that issue important for you, your business, or just for the employee who asks the question.
- When you sit down to work on your to-do list, how much of the tasks are important to you and how important they are for someone else?
- When potential customers contact you, are they important to your business, and are they worth the efforts to integrate them into your sales funnel?
- Or, when are you at the meeting, how many of the topics on the meeting agenda are important to you as an entrepreneur, and how many are important to other participants?
Importance is an important element in your entrepreneurial life. Are you totally focused on the most important things for you or the most important things for others?
It is good to consider these questions because answers will lead you to possible solutions to the problems or the possible future actions that you can take for improvements. But the improvement that will improve your life.
Can You Do Things That You Think You Can’t Do?
You can do things that everybody else does! That’s the fact.
You can do things that everybody else doesn’t have the courage to do! That’s also the fact.
But, also you can do things that you think you can’t do!
Believe in Yourself
As human beings, we can often find ourselves without believing in our capabilities to do something unbelievable for us.
You can do everything. Also, you can improve everything. You can learn everything.
If you believe in yourself and prepare yourself to take action, you can do things that you think you can’t do.
Fear is one of the dangerous forces that will draw you back. Your fear makes you not believe in yourself. Your fear tells you not to take action every time you need to take action. It tells you to stop when you know that you need to continue. Why do you need to hear your fear? What will you lose when you continue? What will you gain if you stop? Do you know the answers to these questions?
You must do something. You must change yourself if you want to succeed. Start with increasing your own belief in yourself, then beat the fear and start doing things you think you can’t do.
Suppose you are an average entrepreneur, average business owner, or the average person who sells average products and services. How can you expect your customers to differentiate you from your competitors?
Because of that, you need to be exceptional. You need to be number-one. You need to do things that you think you can’t do! Also, you need to make things your customers think you can’t do. Your business needs to be unique because of you, but with enough self-confidence and without fear.
You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face… You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.– Eleanor Roosevelt
Think about the answers to the questions in this post. They can encourage you to think about the closest relations between you, your business, and what you do in your business.