Do you know why you do what you do?
You are an entrepreneur! You have your own company! Also, you are a change-maker! You solve problems for you, your team members, and your customers. Also, you are an action taker! You see opportunities where others see problems!
Why do you do what you do? Do you know the answer to this question?
Are you sure about why you are doing exactly what you do? Are you the main reason, or you and your family? Are your customers the main reasons why you do what you do as an entrepreneur?
Probably, you will answer that you do what you do because you want to accomplish your personal and business goal. But, I think that you must go deeper in answering this question.
As an entrepreneur, you need to have, and probably you have drivers who push you forward on your entrepreneurial path. You need something that will tell you not to stop when you think to stop. You need something that will push you every day to improve your company. You need something that will draw your maximum potential.
Without that drivers, you will lose your potential to make your company successful.
Passion as One of the Most Important Drivers for You to Do What You Do
You need to be passionate about doing what you’re doing. Your passion is one of the most important driving forces for you.
- What are your feelings about your current or potential business as an entrepreneur?
- Is it exciting?
- Do you need something to change to make your work more passionate?
You can’t make your company successful if you are not enjoying doing that.
- What are the most enjoying things for you in your company?
- Why they are so much enjoying?
- How that enjoyment effect on you and your company?
- Can you make your work more enjoyable?
You can’t make your company successful if you are not fulfilled because of doing that.
- What make you to feel fulfilled in your work?
- Is there something that can increase your fulfillment?
Your Customers as Important Driver for Your Success
And yes, you can’t make your company successful if you don’t satisfy your customer’s needs.
- What’re customers needs that satisfy your business?
- When they are changing, can you implement quick changes in your business?
- Is the work on satisfying your customers something for which you have the biggest knowledge and experience?
- Is the work on satisfying your customers something about you are passionate?
- Is the work on satisfying your customers something that makes your enjoyment?
- Is the work on satisfying your customers something made you fulfilled?
As an entrepreneur, you want to put your knowledge, experience, passion, enjoyment, and fulfillment to satisfy your customers. If they are satisfied your enjoyment, and fulfillment will be much greater.
Think about the answers to the questions in this post. They can encourage you to think about the closest relations between you, your business, and what you do in your business.