You have just launched a fantastic eCommerce store. You’ve chosen good items with high sales potential, created a fantastic website design, and are ready for the sales to start pouring in. But still, your results have been disappointing.
Creating an eCommerce store is only the first step in launching a successful online business. Now you must develop long-term strategies to boost eCommerce sales. So, what can you do when you have a limited budget and resources at your disposal?
Luckily, you can turn to some methods that don’t require much effort.
Perfect customer experience management
Customers interact with your brand in a variety of ways, including using your product and communicating with customer service, as well as through conversations and interactions on channels beyond your control.
And with each new interaction, their perception of your brand can shift, potentially resulting in a new or lost customer.
A whopping 86% of the people who have received a great customer experience are likely to buy again from the same business while 32% would leave a brand they love after a single negative experience.
First and foremost, you need to have a good understanding of what your customers are experiencing, what they expect of your products, and how your business can deliver that.
Luckily, good CXM can help you here. Customer experience management is a method that gathers data on what your customers are experiencing and helps you use that data to improve their experience.
Dominate the eCommerce marketing game
eCommerce marketing strategies help you get traffic to your online store, convert that traffic into paying customers, and retain those customers after the sale.
A comprehensive eCommerce marketing strategy includes marketing channels both on and off your web store. It can help you increase brand awareness, customer loyalty, and ultimately boost sales.
However, if you want to dominate social media marketing, email marketing, SEO, guest posting, and other marketing channels, you should think about hiring professionals. Seeking quality eCommerce marketing services is usually the best way to grow when you have a decent marketing budget.
Take advantage of pop-ups.
Pop-ups work extremely well for online stores and are one of the best email list-building strategies.
You should trigger them when a customer spends a certain amount of time on your page or when they navigate to a certain point to prevent them from being obnoxious. The worst thing to do is repel the customers who are browsing all of your great products on your website store.
Here are some of the benefits of pop-ups when used in eCommerce:
- They grab attention easily, which means that you can gently nudge visitors towards your conversion goal.
- Pop-ups can be customized, which means that you have total freedom to do whatever you want to with them.
- Pop-ups can be used to collect emails.
- They are used to generate urgency through special deals and offers.
- Pop-ups can be used to offer complimentary items to upsell or cross-sell your products.
- Pop-ups can even remind people that they have abandoned their cart and that their items are waiting for them in the cart.
Consider using SEO plugins
Optimizing your eCommerce store for search engines will increase organic traffic, especially if you can rank on the first page of Google for a specific keyword.
SEO for eCommerce stores isn’t all that time-consuming, and you can choose from a variety of great plugins to make the process easier. While some are paid, others are free, but in the end, these plugins are reasonably priced and will provide a good ROI when used to their full potential.
Good SEO plugins bring the following benefits to your eCommerce website:
- They can help you boost website traffic.
- They can analyze the basic SEO aspects of your website.
- Good plugins will get you all keywords you need.
- They will help you structure your website properly.
- A good plugin will allow you to optimize textual content on your website.
Show off your best products.
Take a look at your eCommerce landing page. What does it look like at the moment?
The landing page of your eCommerce store needs to be the place where you show off your best products (best-selling items and most popular items).
This page is the first page your visitors see once they land. As a result, it plays a major role in the first impression they get.
By showcasing your best-selling items on the front page, you will not only make a great first impression, but you’ll also provide a starting point for your visitors’ shopping spree rather than overwhelming them with all of your existing product alternatives in your menus.
Always remember that a product that is popular and sells well has already proven its quality.
📖 More similar articles
Every business needs good sales figures to survive and grow. Yours is no different. So, put together a strategy you can carry out right now and do your best to achieve great results.
Most Popular Articles:
- Trending:3 Crucial Tips on How to Improve Your Conversion Rate
- Trending:Identifying And Mitigating Lone Worker Risks
- Trending:Common Myths About Enterprise Resource Planning Software
- Trending:Top Tips and Tricks – How to Improve Engagement on TikTok
- Trending:5 Tips to Kickstart a Profitable Copywriting Business
- Trending:The Role of a Salesforce Consultant: Understanding the Services They Provide