China is the largest business hub in Asia, an economic giant that is predicted to overtake the US and clinch the top position by 2030. The country adopted economic reforms back in 1979, which have yielded steady economic growth of about 10% per year, and there are no signs of slowing down. As an entrepreneur, you should consider China company registration to take advantage of the rapid growth.
While the benefits of taking your business to China are clear, we must say that the process of registration is lengthy and complex. Indeed, many are the entrepreneurs who get stuck or lose money trying to register companies on their own. You do not have to worry about this anymore because we now have a solution: using an agency of experts.
In this post, we will tell you how Hawksford, one of the best agencies for China company registration, can help to make registration easy, fast, and affordable.
The Process of China Company Registration
Registering a company in China requires you to follow all the steps described in the company statutes. Note that it involves dealing with different government departments, such as the Ministry of Finance and Commerce (MOFCOM), the Public Security Bureau (PSB), and the State Administration for Industry and Commerce (SAIC).
Here are the main steps involved:
- Determine the preferred type of company and then pre-register the Chinese business name.
- Lease your business space. This should also be your company’s address.
- Carry a feasibility study for the business and prepare a report.
- Prepare the required documents, including the articles of association, copies of directors’ & shareholders’ passports, and business structure.
- Register your company by submitting the duly filled incorporation application form and the required documents.
- Register for company chops with the Public Security Bureau (PSB).
- Open a bank account for the company.
- Acquire additional licenses and permits where necessary.
How Hawksford Simplifies the Process of Company Registration in China
Apart from being lengthy, trying to register a company on your own can be inconvenient because it requires making multiple trips to China. When you work with an agency, that time can be used to look for more funds and strategize for market entry. With Hawksford, here is what to anticipate:
- The experts prepare your documents professionally and fast, so that company registration is completed without delays.
- The experts in China company registration are conversant with the process of company registration and will easily work with different departments.
- Having helped other businesses coming to China, Hawksford experts can tell you the strategies that work and those that do not. For example, do you work directly with customers by opening new stores in strategic locations or using already established retail outlets on the market? Let the experts help you make the big decision.
- To avoid making mistakes when selecting partners or hiring staff, Hawksford can help you to carry out due diligence. Their experts follow back and confirm whether the information presented by different parties is correct.
- After company registration in China, the experts will be there to help with other executive functions, such as accounting and payroll management.
- Working with experts gives you the assurance of getting all the legal requirements right. This can also help you to avoid unnecessary penalties for non-compliance.
Opening a business in China is the dream of many entrepreneurs, but the complex process can stand in the way. Working with Hawksford agency simplifies the entire process and creates a channel that you can follow for success with your Chinese company. You can never go wrong with Chinese company registration when experts are on your side.
Most Popular Articles:
- 8 Benefits of Heavy-Duty Truck Preventive Maintenance
- 7 Definite Ways to Raise Capital for Your Business
- How Is TME Leading the Electronic Component E-Commerce?
- How to Elevate Your Brand with Professional Personal Branding Photography
- Becoming a Certified Teacher: The Benefits and How to Do It
- Essential Bookkeeping Tips for Small Businesses