It is more probably that entrepreneurial decisions will be more difficult, than easy.
Do you find yourself into the position when you really don’t know how to decide? If you find yourself in such a position, then you have already encountered difficult decision.
Do You Know What is Difficult
By definition, difficult is something hard to do or accomplish from you or your business team. It is something that will demand considerable effort or skills from you and your business team.
As a first thing you need to know what types of decisions are harder for you as an entrepreneur.
- Is your difficulty because of risk if something goes wrong?
- Is a difficulty because of time required to implement them?
- Is difficulty based on the efforts that you, and your business team needs to invest to implement such a decision?
- Is a difficulty because you don’t know what is your purpose?
- Is a difficulty because you think it is difficult?
- You can have many possible questions about why you think some decisions are hard, and some are not.
Each Decision Depends on Something
If you need to make a decision to choose between two different alternatives about something in your business, how you will classify that decision? Is it hard or easy decision? It depends on what will be the results of implementing that decision. For example, if the decision is about what color of chairs to buy for your office, it will be an easy decision, because the work of your business didn’t depend on the colors of the chairs. But, if that decision is about buying a location for your new retail store, that decision will be more difficult because the success of your business will be based on the location of that retail store.
Each decision depends on something, and that something is the purpose of the decision. What I want to achieve with my decision? What my business needs to achieve with that decision? That’s the questions which answers will tell you about the difficulty of the decisions.