Still, I can’t believe how quickly technology changes the way how we do business today. This is especially true for cloud computing.
I can’t forget days when I need to have that USB flash drive as file storage if I found myself on another PC, on a different location without my laptop, or to transfer files from my home PC to my work PC.
Still, I can’t forget days when I need to work with my team on different versions of the document labeling it as version one, two, or three. Still, I can’t forget a time when I need to have notebooks in my pocket.
I can’t forget such things because they are so fresh to me.
What I can do today? Here are some of the most-used things from me that simplify my life.
- Evernote – Everything that I need in one place. From ideas, to-do, bookmarked sites, documents, research, template to everyday notes is in my Evernote account. And what is more important, they are always here close to me, regardless my location.
- Google Drive – Cloud collaboration is really easy with Google Drive. I can easily work on one document with my partners simultaneously, sharing and storing different stuff in the form of textual documents, presentations or spreadsheets. And, again, the important thing is that they are always close to me, regardless of my location.
- Dropbox – So simple, but so powerful way to store files and synchronizing between all devices that I use. My files are always close to me regardless my location.
- Reeder – I really like this application for my Mac, iPhone and iPad with which I consume more than 200 RSS feeds. One of the best features is synchronizing between all devices.
- GMail – I use gmail as a hosted email for my domain and my team members.
- Aweber – I use Aweber as my email marketing provider. It is so easy to use and set up everything.