As an entrepreneur or small-business owner, you already found yourself in a position where one of the essential activities in your job is to attract more and more potential customers for your business. You will always need to attract customer’s attention.
You need them, even you already have customers. They will never be enough for your small business. Because of that, your job is to work to attract customer’s attention continuously.
Although it might look easy, the process will require more efforts.
You have a business. You have a product or service, and now you need someone to hear, see, feel that you are here and ready to solve their so terrible, so boring and so annoying problems for customers.
The first step is to attract them. Although this will not guarantee success for your business, however, it is the first step that you must take from your side as an entrepreneur.
In this post, I would like to mention several possible rules that you can implement when it comes to your efforts in attracting your potential customers.
7 Steps to Attract Customer’s Attention
1. Plan how you can attract customers for business. Sometimes you can’t plan everything, but you will implement much more systematic approach if you plan various ways and opportunities to attract your potential customers.
2. Use different channels to attract them. For different businesses, there will be different channels. It is an excellent try to test different channels to attract the attention of your potential customers.
3. Give attention to get attention. If you give your attention to your potential customers, it is more likely that you will get their attention reciprocally.
4. You don’t need secrets, inform your potential customers about everything vital to them. The competition will discover me. Also, they will copy my work. The competition will know about my work. Although the statements can still be possible, you need to take the risk because the potential customers can’t give you their attention without attracting theirs real pain points and emotions.
5. Be unique, do not copy. You can study and analyze your competitors, but do not copy them. You want to be unique. Uniqueness is the best way to attract your potential customers.
6. Be realistic. It is not important what you think, it is more important what your customers think. You need to be realistic about them.
7. Stop talking and start listening. Listening will tell you what the other side wants to achieve, and if you know that, and you hit them in their real “wants” you will have their attention.
You need more and more customers for your business. Don’t lose your time without the systematic approach to attract customer’s attention.