Develop a Unique Business Idea With 3 Levels of Idea Uniqueness
Business ideas are the first business element with the business potential energy of your new business. But, there is one important question you need to answer: how my business become unique? The uniqueness of your business is one of the most important competitive advantages for you. So, a unique business usually starts with a unique idea. In an earlier post about how to measure the business potential energy of business ideas, I have mentioned four different metrics that you can use to measure the potential of business ideas:
- The importance of the problems that business idea will solve,
- Your entrepreneurial skills to start that business idea,
- Market Dimension and
What makes one business unique business?
These are the first steps when you analyze your business idea with the measurement of business potential energy. But, with these metrics, you can decide only for one level of uniqueness of your business idea. It is to answer the question of which business has the biggest potential for you.
What are the three levels of a unique business idea?
There are three levels of the uniqueness of each business idea when you need to develop a unique business idea. Uniqueness is something that will make your business to be the only one of its kind of business. The unique business idea is something that will increase the business potential energy of your business.
The three levels of the uniqueness of the unique business idea are the following things:
- Which business to start?
- What will be the subject of business, or what you will sell?
- How you will sell the products?
The first level of uniqueness is which business you will start. Think about other businesses in a particular market niche that can be your competitors. Ask yourself what difference will offer your business.
The second level of uniqueness is what you will sell. How your products or services are different from the products and services of your competitors? Think about possible answers to this question and note all the differences. Additionally, think about how much is important that difference for your customers.
The third level of uniqueness of your business idea will be the ways you will sell. How you will sell? What you will offer to your customers? Think about answers to these questions. Many times entrepreneurs forget about this level of uniqueness of the businesses, even this is so important for the whole business. For example, you want to sell in your retail store and also to give possibilities for shipment to home. Furthermore, you can include internet selling or accept phone orders. Each of these ways of doing sales can make your business unique.
How can I make your business unique choosing unique business idea?
- Answer all the previously mentioned questions.
- Note in the notebook all the answers.
- Rethink again about questions and answers.
- Choose all elements that you brainstorm with the previous steps to include in your unique business idea.
- Implement that into the business and make it different and unique.
Most Popular Articles:
- Trending:How to Develop Strong Accounting Skills for Your Career
- Trending:The Best Ways to Attract Customers to Your Business
- Trending:The Importance of Hiring Skilled React.js Developers for Your Business
- Trending:4 Common Types of Car Accidents That Lawyers Handle
- Trending:The Mindset of a Trader: Learn What it Takes
- Trending:5 Core Principles of Great Website Design (Plus Examples)