In my own experience, one delivery of extraordinary customer experience will bring you three to five times more customers for your small business. Every time when I put my whole efforts to deliver more than I have promised and more than customer’s expectations are, in the following months I increase my customer’s base and my incomes.
Because of that I think that every entrepreneur should put all their efforts to deliver extraordinary experience for their customers.
Look at some of the benefits that you will receive.
- Extraordinary experience will create more satisfied customers for your business. One of your primary job as an entrepreneur is to create satisfied customers. It is the only imperative that will enable long-term success for your small business. Great customer experience will create more satisfied customers.
- Extraordinary experience will create strong supporting community around your business. Satisfied customers will create a strong community who will always support your company. This is the stage that many small business owners want to reach. Extraordinary customer experience will help you to get there.
- Extraordinary experience will spread like a virus and will create more customers for your business. Everything extraordinary has a potential to spread within large base of people because everyone wants to share great experience with their family, friends, colleagues, and social network palls. The story will spread like a virus.
- Extraordinary experience will deliver a great effect on your business growth. Having satisfied customers and strong community around your business that share their experience with everybody will be the basis for your exponential business growth.
But, as everything else, the process of delivering extraordinary experience is not an easy process, especially because you will need to pass many obstacles on your way.
Let’s look at seven most important obstacles that you can find when you want to deliver extraordinary customer experience.
- Fear. One of the biggest obstacles can be your fear to start delivering what you want to deliver. Mistakes are possible, but fear because you can make a mistake is not allowed here. You will need to start doing things without fear, and if you make a mistake you can always apologize, learn something new and improve your current deliverables.
- Time. You will always have only 24 hours daily, and you can’t have effect on this. Many times, entrepreneurs use time as a reason that they can’t deliver what they want to deliver even it is not true. The real reason is fear to deliver such an experience. Let’s say that time is biggest obstacle, still you can’t escape the fact that you will always have possibility to better organize your time and succeed in delivering what you want to deliver. The number one priority for you as an entrepreneur is to enable your small business always to deliver extraordinary customer experience.
- Experience. You can’t become an experienced entrepreneur without start doing things for your business and deliver better and better experience for your customers. The experience is a result of doing things. You need to work on continuous improvements of what you deliver to your customers, and experience will come.
- Persistence. I have seen many entrepreneurs starting to build really exceptional customer experience, but they are not persistent to wait the time when they will feel real benefits for their business. They simply stop delivering what they deliver. You need to be persistent, because the real success will need time to bring you real benefits. Don’t quite, only improve the things around you.
- Knowledge. Many entrepreneurs think they are not having enough knowledge to deliver extraordinary customer experience. But, it is not about the knowledge it is more about how you do important things in charge to delivering customer experience. But, also today you can’t allow to say that you don’t have a knowledge for something. Knowledge is everywhere around you, and you will only need to organize it and give them a structure that will help you to practice what you have learned.
- Perfections. If you want everything to be perfect before you start delivering value to your customers, you will never deliver something to them. Perfection is one of the biggest obstacles that I have seen in many entrepreneurs and number one reason why they don’t deliver extraordinary experience. You need to be good enough only to start delivering value, but when you start you can easily improve everything and get as close as possible to the perfect.
- Commitment. And as a last thing I want to mention your own and your company’s commitment to work on delivering extraordinary customers experience. Your commitment in this task will enable your customers always to be primary focus of your company, someone from whom your company will learn and someone from who your company will derive energy to continue to deliver the best possible experience for them.
You can see that delivering extraordinary customer experience is an important thing and priority number one for your business. But, you will need to overcome several obstacles if you want to succeed.
Question: What’s your experience in delivering extraordinary customer experience? Do you discover benefits from it, and what are that benefits? You can leave a comment by clicking here.