20 Things You Can Do In One Hour as an Entrepreneur
What you as an entrepreneur can do in one hour? It looks like too little amount of time to get big results. But, the small thing often can make a big difference in your entrepreneurial life.
Yes, you can really do many things in one hour work, although they will not contribute to the realization of the full results of the work. But, they can be the beginning of something important, something big, and something that will change the look of your company in the next several months or year.
As something motivational I have developed this list of 20 things, you as an entrepreneur can do in one hour. They can really make you a successful entrepreneur. Just do it.
a one hour, you can:
1. Brainstorm several innovative ideas related to your products, services, processes, and business model.
2. Brainstorm several improvement ideas related to your products, services, processes, and business model.
3. Talk with your staff members about possibilities for innovation and improvements in your company.
4. Call five most important customers for your company asking them about what they don’t like in your products and services. You can also talk about what they don’t like when they do business with your company.
5. Create customers survey and send it to your current customers to find what they want the most in your products and services, and what they think is your biggest weakness.
[click_to_tweet tweet=”As something motivational here is a list of 20 things that you as an #entrepreneur can do in one hour. They can really make you a successful entrepreneur. #List ” quote=”As something motivational here is a list of 20 things that you as an #entrepreneur can do in one hour. They can really make you a successful entrepreneur. #List “]
6. Analyze different data from inside your company and from outside your company to make decisions about innovation and improvement.
7. Create the simple plan for new products development and send it to your closest team members.
8. Plan your next week and ensure that your most important things that will bring the biggest results for your company will be included.
9. Brainstorm your next project related to your company creating the mind map with the most important things related to that project.
10. Call one of your staff members and show him how to do his work much better than he is doing now.
11. Select one of the most important processes in your company and develop written procedures.
12. Create training materials for one of the most important procedures in your most important process.
13. Create and send “thank you” cards to ten of your most important customers.
14. Create and send “thank you” cards to several of your most important and valuable staff members.
15. Read 30-50 pages of some book that you as an entrepreneur have and desperately want to read it.
16. Think about your day and write down several things that you as an entrepreneur have learned or experienced that increase your competence level. Simply use the journal to implement this.
17. Think about your average day and all the task you are doing, and eliminate some of them that don’t add value to you and your company. Look again at the rest of the tasks and delegate some of them that can be done from your staff members.
18. Go outside for the walk, or exercise in order to maintain full physical and mental state.
19. Read something motivational.
20. Clean and organize your working space.
Most Popular Articles:
- Trending:The Importance of Hiring Skilled React.js Developers for Your Business
- Trending:How To Get Complete Transparency with Your Business Spending
- Trending:How to Develop Strong Accounting Skills for Your Career
- Trending:Digital Marketing for Travel Businesses: 4 Tips for Success
- Trending:The Mindset of a Trader: Learn What it Takes
- Trending:From Reactive to Proactive: Harnessing Contact Center Analytics to Anticipate Customer Needs