In the 35th and 36th week from the year 2009 the best business articles that I choose from the web are:
As an entrepreneur, you will always want to be a more focused entrepreneur? You want to be a more effective entrepreneur. You continuously want to improve yourself and your business. If you want to accomplish goals in these sentences you must be a much more organized entrepreneur.
Entrepreneurs are persons with a very impressive life. They are problem solvers. They solve internal business problems, but also external market problems. This is not a simple job. If you want to stay on the right way to ask yourself and answer the following ten questions before every next week. They will also help you in ensuring real work-life balance for you.
Starting and running a successful business is a not so easy task for you as an entrepreneur. There are too many difficulties and obstacles you will need to pass. In my practical experience, I made too many mistakes with one of my businesses. How can you become a successful entrepreneur?
Here, I want to extract 50 different advises, or suggestions that I have brainstormed from my own experience and learning. This list was made in past several years when I write all items on a piece of paper.
Here are 50 advises to become a successful entrepreneur:
In the 34th week from the year 2009 the best business articles that I choose from the web are:
- Study Shows Small Businesses That Blog Get 55% More Website Visitors from HubSpot. Study about the difference between businesses that blogging and businesses that don’t use blogs.
- Communications Lessons from ‘Brand Obama’ on Entrepreneur.com explain how president uses both traditional and new media opportunities to deploy his messages in both a quick and ubiquitous way and offers message control lessons for us all.
- Put People Before Profits at Entrepreneur.com explain 4 ways people-centric companies are investing in fun to make a happy and motivated workforce.
- How One Entrepreneur Grew Sales to $50 Million in a Mundane Industry on Small Business Trends. Offers five principles to run your successful business.
- 10 Tips for Bootstrapping Your Small Business on Young Entrepreneur give 10 tips to start a business with less financial risk.
In the 33rd week from the year 2009 the best business articles that I choose from the web are following:
- 5 Ways to Grow Your Profit on Entrepreneur.com. This business article explains five simple factors that impact on your profitability. Additionally, it gives you the “5 Ways” formula to calculate these factors related to the profit. You can start playing with the formula that will show you different impacts on your profit. If you succeed to increase the value of these factors, you will succeed to increase your profit.
- How to Conduct Physical Inventory on Retail.About.com. This post will give you a clear view about managing inventory in the retail store. Inventory is one of the crucial business elements with business potential energy.
- 8 Tips to Stimulate Your Small Business on WomenHomeBusiness.com. This business article explains 8 different tips that will help you to reinvigorate your small business.
- 4 Ways to gain Customers Loyalty on Entrepreneur.com give you 4 different ways how you can gain customer loyalty for your business.
- Great Twitter Applications for Small Business on YoungEntrepreneur.com gives you a list of 10 Twitter applications that can be used for your small businesses.
OK, as the first post on this brand-new site for entrepreneurship and entrepreneurs I will start with some primary root of the subject. This primary root is a definition of that term.
I am starting with this post because the right definition will give the right path for the future for existing and new entrepreneurs.