Now the entrepreneur of the store wants to start with collecting leads data for the business purpose. So, she needs to create a leads database. Because of that, she starts with one simple MS Excel document with nine different columns:
Many entrepreneurs in the time of recession think that the best way to increase sales and keep their existing customers is to start lowering their prices. Additionally, many of them are lowering prices to eliminate competition, and to increase revenue and sales. And in many cases, they do that!
However, there are many hidden and visible negative effects on the business when you use such a pricing strategy.
In the 33rd week from the year 2009 the best business articles that I choose from the web are following:
- 5 Ways to Grow Your Profit on Entrepreneur.com. This business article explains five simple factors that impact on your profitability. Additionally, it gives you the “5 Ways” formula to calculate these factors related to the profit. You can start playing with the formula that will show you different impacts on your profit. If you succeed to increase the value of these factors, you will succeed to increase your profit.
- How to Conduct Physical Inventory on Retail.About.com. This post will give you a clear view about managing inventory in the retail store. Inventory is one of the crucial business elements with business potential energy.
- 8 Tips to Stimulate Your Small Business on WomenHomeBusiness.com. This business article explains 8 different tips that will help you to reinvigorate your small business.
- 4 Ways to gain Customers Loyalty on Entrepreneur.com give you 4 different ways how you can gain customer loyalty for your business.
- Great Twitter Applications for Small Business on YoungEntrepreneur.com gives you a list of 10 Twitter applications that can be used for your small businesses.
As one of the most important marketing weapons for every small business is to use and maintain different sales leads databases. This is databases where your business will store all collected information about your current and potential customers. But, the question is how to start when you want to create a leads database? What is a leads database? How to build strong leads database to skyrocket your sales numbers?
In the previous post, I write about 10 small business blog topics that you can publish on your business blog when you use it as a marketing weapon. Here, I want to give you some case study about blogging for a business blog.
The business as a case here is a cosmetic retail store company that sells cosmetic products in the traditional retail store. Additionally, the company has a brand new online store. The idea of the entrepreneur is to use a business blog as a marketing weapon to increase sales in both physical and online stores.
Blogging is one of the marketing weapons for small businesses becomes more and more popular. The visibility and expertise of the businesses are much higher with this marketing tool. But, one of the biggest challenges with which entrepreneurs are facing is what to write on the business blog. What are the small business blog topics that need to be covered.
There are many advantages for using a business blog for business purpose. You can read about this in 10 advantages of using blogs for your business.