If you’re planning to stay in the United States – be it US citizens, permanent residents, or temporary working residents, one must have a Social Security Number (SSN). It is a nine-digit number issued all the citizens of US by the Social Security Administration, an independent agency which is a part of the United States Government.
The primary purpose of this card is to track the individuals for Social Security purposes, and it is also used for taxation and all other purposes. You may wonder why you need this card? You need this SSN to get a job, to get government services, and to collect Social Security Benefits.
How To Apply?
If you’ve never had your Social Security Card, you would have faced several issues in getting your credit card, or getting your job, and so on. Applying for this card comes along with some rules and specifications that need to be followed precisely.
To make this easy, you can seek the help of agencies that are available within the United States. Application filing is one such agent that facilitates the easy processing of Social Security card application through a proprietary application. This proprietary application fills out the necessary form and information that are required to get your Social Security card.
Automated application technique helps you prepopulate your SS-5 application form and also ensures the accuracy of the information.
Following the below steps, you can easily get your Social Security Card:
- Choose Your Circumstance: Choose whether if this is your first card, a replacement card, or change of name.
- Answer The Prompts: Based on your choice of circumstance, the application will ask you a series of questions. As you fill in the questionnaire, the SS-5 application will be filled in automatically.
- Submission: Once you complete the application, submit it for the review.
- Secure Payment: Once you’re done with the submission, proceed for the payment of the fee $39. The application used a secure and trusted payment method through which you can complete the payment process. Once the payment is made, you can download the form.
- Downloading of Resource Guide: The resource guide is included along with your fee payment. This document is available in plain English and helps you navigate through the supporting documentation requirements.
If you still find it difficult to proceed with the application filing, you can seek the help of the trained and friendly staffs who are available on call 24/7.
Get Your Social Security Card Easily!
Agencies help you get your card easily. The processing of the application is made easy, and they help you fill your applications easily. The social security application must be filled precisely, and all the information that you provide must be accurate. Along with the application, you must include supplementary documents; else your application will be denied.
The procedure might seem daunting; however, with the help of proper guidance, you can fill it easily and submit the forms. You can seek the help of the agencies to make the process easier.
There are several professional filing agencies out there that help you with the application process. If you know the exact procedure and the documents that have to be submitted, then getting a new card isn’t that hard.