Applications have the ability to make the things we do easier. There are numerous ways how applications are helpful. It serves as a tool that we can easily pull up when we need to. For example, for quick maths, there’s the calculator app. For directions, there are Waze or Google Maps. For communication, there’s Facebook Messenger or WhatsApp. These are all just basic examples but basically, the development of apps has changed the way we do things and I would like to believe that it changed for the better. Taking advantage of innovation boosts efficiency.
There’s no doubt that there is an abundance of apps out there. There are multiple apps that do the same thing and because of that, it can be hard to assess which one is the best for you. Digital healthcare applications are an example of apps that have a wide range and variety. There are also a lot of healthcare apps because different apps are made for different purposes.
What Epic App Orchard is that it is a platform that serves as a library where you can browse a huge selection of digital healthcare solutions. You can look through different categories. Narrowing the choices down can help speed up the process of looking for the perfect one for you and your needs!
When you select an app information about the app will appear. Here is a list of information you can expect:
- The first thing you will see is the app icon and the app’s name.
- Under that is the latest version of the app.
- There are also tags to help classify, categorize, and identify the applications. This will tell you the function of the app and the area it covers. Whether it’s for administrative work, patient access, and operations, or patient experience, etc.
- Under that is the version of the app. These are the month and years where updates and changes were made.
- At the body of the page, there is a brief description of the function of the app.
- Below you will find further discussion about the app.
- Reviews from users can also be seen but only if you are logged into the epic app orchard.
- Lastly, at the bottom of the page, you will see what organization created the app.
Those who can benefit from epic app orchards are medical practitioners, healthcare providers, hospitals, clinics, and of course patients. Digital or mobile health applications and software are useful to them because healthcare apps are very flexible and can cater to different individuals and situations. It also allows patients and healthcare providers to easily keep track of health-related history.
Aside from that, patients have peace of mind because there is an increase in health data security. Modern healthcare software solutions ensure storing all the patient’s medical data safe and sound on cloud-based servers. While talking about data, in terms of patient experience, it is also worth mentioning that real-time and direct communication eliminates or limits human error. No need to worry about the communication center passing out the wrong message or information. Patients will get reliable results.
There are a lot more reasons. These are just some examples of how apps can help both doctors and patients.