Before several days I was simply trying to look at my Evernote notebooks to see what small business resources I was reading in 2012 and what will need to stay in my evernote account, what will need to be in which notebook and what I think will need to be deleted.
Quickly after searching for the 2012 as a year of creating notes I find more than 2,600 notes that I was created in that year. There are different stuff in the form of my notes, my lists, interesting articles, books… It’s huge small business resource list.
Here I want to share 100 small business resources that I found in my evernote account from last years for which I think is valuable for entrepreneurs.
- Killing Your Startup by Listening to Customers | Steve Blank
- How to Run a Startup Like a Seal Platoon | Forbes
- 7 Keys to Hiring Startups First Employee | Forbes
- 3 Factors That May Be Limiting Your Startup’s Success | Open Forum
- The 3 Things Startup Founders Need to Know About HR | Forbes
- 10 Ways to Generate Your Own Startup Capital | Young Entrepreneur
- Think Like a Startup | Forbes
- How to Build a Billion Dollar Startup | Steve Blank
- The Role of Business Development at a Startup | Andrew Dumont
- How to Do Business Development at Startups | Women 2.0
- How to Become a Must-Have | The Smart Fast Startup
- More efficiency or more innovation | Innovation Excellence
- What Does Validated Hypothesis Look Like? | Cindy Alvarez
- Start-up on a Budget: 14 Cheap Tools | Inc.
- Changing Management’s View of an Innovation From “Probably Not a Good Idea” to “We’re Late” | SKMurphy
- The Exponential Rise of Lean Business | Forbes
- The Value Hypothesis | Forbes
- The Rule of 10 for Product Design | Up and Running
- Five Tips to Inspire Innovation at Your Small Business | Entrepreneur
- Are Your Employees Scared to Innovate? | Open Forum
- 7 Deadly Sins of Start-ups | Inc.
- The Danger of the Minimal Viable Product | Harvard Business Review
- Small Business Innovation Lessons From 3 Big Companies | Open Forum
- Eric Ries: A Better Way to Pivot | Inc.
- Bring Your Innovation to Market With These 6 Tips | Open Forum
- The Roadmap from Great Idea to Great Product | Business2Community
- Is Pivoting a Smart Strategy for Young Entrepreneurs | Young Entrepreneur
- Managing Your Ideas | Small Business Trends
- Why the Innovators Dilemma is Everyones Dilemma (And How to Beat It) | Under 30 CEO
- Design Your Business to Handle Exception, Not for the Exception | Open Forum
- Vision Versus Hallucination – Founders and Pivot | Steve Blank
- 10 Things to Consider When Starting a Business in a Down Economy | Forbes
- 50 ways to Increase Your Productivity | Lifehack
- 7 Ways to Leverage Your Time to Increase Your Productivity | Lifehack
- Time Management Tips: Focus on Your Priorities | Click Newz
- 4 Critical Ways You Can Stop Wasting Time Today | Lifehack
- The 7 Bad Habits of Insanely Productive People | Copyblogger
- The Hierarchy of Getting Important Stuff Done | Duct Tape Marketing
- The Cycle of Getting the Important Stuff Done | Duct Tape Marketing
- How Task Management Software Adds Value | Business2Community
- 7 Steps to Turbocharge Your Efficiency | Inc.
- 7 Strategies to Avoid Distraction at Work | Mens Health
- Secrets of the Most Productive People I Know | Inc.
- 12 Most Practical Strategies to Beat Stress at Work | 12 Most
- Multi-tasking Will Kill You | The Altucher Confidential
- How to Build Better Buying Personas to Drive Killer Content | HubSpot
- A Fool-Proof Formula for Easily Creating Compelling Content | Copyblogger
- Agile Content Marketing: How to Grow and Audience that Grows Your Business | Entreproducer
- What’s Your Content Marketing Plan of Attack [Infographic] | Econsultancy
- 10 Content Marketing Must-Do’s for Brands | Convince & Convert
- Successful Online Content Planning in 45 Sure-Fire Bullets | Function Writing Group
- How to Overcome I Wish Mentality and Start a Blog | ProBlogger
- 100 Lessons Learned from 10 years of SEO | Quick Sprout
- 6 Steps to Getting Started With Google + | Social Media Examiner
- How to Create Social Media Editorial Calendar | Search Engine Watch
- How to Optimize Your Business for Local Search and Social Marketing | Quicksprout
- 5 Top Google + Tools and Apps for Marketing Pros | Social Media Examiner
- Putting the Social Back into Social Media: 40 Ways to Build a Loyal Audience | Copyblogger
- 9 Social Media Hacks I Use Every Day | Social Media Today
- How a Small Business Uses Social Media to Generate Leads and Deliver Customer Service | Radian6
- 5 Reasons Google + Is Worth It For SMBs | Small Business Trends
- A Quick Guide to Tumblr for Business | Open Forum
- 10 Brand Building Steps for Begginers | Fast Company
- 21 Reasons You’ll Fail at Marketing | Up and Running Blog
- Eight Creative Marketing Ideas to Make Your Business Stand Out | Entrepreneur
- Reinventing Advertising: A Manifesto | Firepole Marketing
- Needs and Wants Are Often Confused | Seth Godin
- The Psychology of Advertising | Business Pundit
- Make a Great First Impression: 9 New Rules | Inc.
- Stop Trying to Delight Your Customers: The Idea in Practice | Harvard Business Review
- 4 Simple Ways to Find Out What Your Customers Really Think | Open Forum
- How to expand and Get New Customers | Microsoft Small Business
- Email Checklist | Seth Godin
- Case Study: Should You Listen to the Customer? | Harvard Business Review
- No Really! Change is a Good Thing | Inc.
- Competitive Intelligence versus Knowledge Management | Proactive Intelligence
- 9 Ways to See Change Coming (Before it Kills Your Business) | Inc.
- Managing Innovation is about Managing Change | Innovation Excellence
- 6 Must Have Tools for Managing Virtual Employees | Open Forum
- Tips to Manage Successful Sales Team | Entrepreneur
- The Power of the One-Page Strategy | Young Entrepreneur
- The 5 Biggest Mistakes You’e Making With Work Relationships | Fas Company
- Four Myths of Entrepreneurship Debunked | Young Entrepreneur
- Working On the Business Easier Said Than Done | Dr Jeff Cornwall
- The Three Most Important Factors of Business Success | Duct Tape Marketing
- How an Entrepreneur Imagines the World | Duct Tape Marketing
- Why Being a Successful Entrepreneur Takes Practice | Forbes
- 4 Steps To Turning Your Dream Into a Business | Inc.
- How to Build a Better Business Model | Inc.
- 21 Tools to Unlock Your Creative Genius | Blue Glass
- 3 Fundamentals of Building a Great Business | Inc.
- 15 Free (or Cheap) Web tools for Creative Entrepreneurs | Open Forum
- Twelve Keys to Success | The Sales Blog