Day 5: Implementation Plan – Improve Your Business in 77 Days
We are in the fifth day in our challenge to improve your business in 77 days. Previous day was about prioritizing your ideas that give you the clear picture what need to be implemented, firstly.
Until today in this challenge, we are preparing our dreaming, but now we want to make our first step with something tangible that will make us prepared for the effective implementation process.
Many good ideas are not transformed into the successful business or into the success of the existing business simply because they are not implemented. However, if you make a good implementation plan, half of the implementation will be finished.
On the other side, good ideas are good only until they become out of date. Yes, you have the prioritization, but if you don’t start with the implementation immediately to be the first on the market, your idea will be something that all other business does. You will lose your competitive advantage.
When we talk about planning the implementation, there is something that can be very dangerous for your business. It is when you try to find excellence in everything. It is important, but sometimes it can bring you in one never-ending planning cycle. Such plans will never be implemented because they are not excellent.
Another thing I want to mention when it comes to plans and planning process is that the best business plan is the plan that is fully implemented.
Here, I want to mention several questions that will lead you to quick planning the implementation process of your ideas.
- What is the purpose of the idea that will need to be implemented?
- How much time will be needed to implement the idea?
- What will be the process of implementation?
- Who will be responsible for the implementation?
- Which action steps will be needed to take?
- Who will take that action steps and when?
- What will be indicators for measuring the implementation process?
- What need to be improved based on the implementation process?
That’s it! Answer the questions and you will have your implementation plan. What is more important is that this kind of questions also will bring you in a continuous improvement process.
We will continue tomorrow with the sixth day where you will start with the implementation process.
Most Popular Articles:
- Trending:4 Common Types of Car Accidents That Lawyers Handle
- Trending:What Every Small Business Owner Should Know
- Trending:5 Core Principles of Great Website Design (Plus Examples)
- Trending:The Importance of Hiring Skilled React.js Developers for Your Business
- Trending:The Different Types of Baling Wire and Their Uses
- Trending:The Ultimate Moving Checklist for Planning, Packing, Cleaning & Preparation