Your small business needs systems to operate in a way you and your customers want to operate. To implement systems, you need to have standard operating procedures.
What will you learn in this episode?
In this podcast you will learn:
- Why do you need to standardize processes in your company?
- Real world example of a company without standard operating procedures? Learn what happened to a real company, losing the large part of their high margin because of the lack of standardized processes.
- Why are process variations problems for your small business? Why do process variations happen? What do you need to do to avoid such mistakes?
- How work mistakes become a significant problem for your company? How do standardized processes not let the appearance of working errors?
- What is the biggest problem? The lack of quality systems produce negative effects for your small business? How quality systems impact on uncertainty?
- What you need to do before you start standardizing processes with standard operating procedures? It is essential before you begin with standardization to implement one important and most critical step.
- Example of staff selection system as a part of your human resource department. What are the most critical processes for your staff selection system?
- How can you standardize processes with standard operating procedures? Example of the evaluation process for selection of new employees for your small business.
- What to include in your standard operating procedure (sop)? What are the most critical elements you need to incorporate into your standard operating procedures?
I hope you are enjoying listening or watching the first episode of podcasts on entrepreneurship ina box. If you like this Entrepreneurship in a Box podcast, please subscribe to our new YouTube channel. We prepare many useful things for the future on the YouTube channel.