If we analyze our average day, we can see that we are doing everything. We are doing important and unimportant things, interesting and uninteresting, useful and not useful, urgent and not urgent…
If we put all of that things in an average day on a piece of paper, we can easily see how much chaos exist there, on that average day.
Let’s talk something about the importance that should focus us only on those important things to us.
This title aims to encourage you to consider some questions, not to give you the solution to your problems about importance. The solutions are unique to each of you, and full responsibility is on you.
Well, what do you think about your answers to these questions?
- When I am contacted from someone through any means of communication, is the topic important for me, for him or there is mutually importance?
- When one of my employees comes into my office with a question, is that issue important for me, my business, me and my business or just for the employee who asks the question.
- When you sit down to work on your to-do list, how much of the tasks is important to you and how much they are important for someone else?
- When potential customers contact you, are they important to your business, and are they worth the efforts to integrate them into your sales funnel?
- When you are at meeting, how many of the topics on the meeting agenda are important to you as an entrepreneur and how much of that topics are important to other participants?
Importance is an important element in your entrepreneurial life. Are you totally focused on the most important things for you or the most important things for others?
It is good to consider the questions, because answers will lead you to possible solutions to the problems or the possible future actions that you can take for improvements. But, improvement that will improve your life.