What customers want to hear from entrepreneurs to make more sales for their businesses?
Do you as an entrepreneur want more sales? Who didn’t want more sales? More sales mean more income, and more profitability for your business.
You have something to say, and you’re using it to attract customers to your company. But, is it the same that they want to hear from you? When you talk to them, do you help them? Are they satisfied with the whole relationships with you and your company?
If you want more buyers, not any type of customers, but satisfied customers, you need to realign your saying with what they want to hear. This is not only talking about something what they want to hear, but also doing what you talk and deliver on your talking promises.
Let’s try to brainstorm some ideas what your buyers want to hear from you. After you read these statements you need to check them with your company and make them real before you start to talk about them.
- Customers want to hear about solutions for their problems not features of your products and services. Although your products and services have features that can solve customer’s problems, your buyers don’t want to think and translate the features into possible solutions about their problems. Sometimes you have only several seconds to explain your offer. Why you want to tell him heavy understandable features when you can to help him for better understanding what you offer?
- Customers want to hear about their needs and the ways how they can satisfy them. Each of your customer has their own need that differentiate from some other customer need. They want to hear from you how they can satisfy their personalized needs.
- Customers want to hear about help that you, and your business can give them. How you can help them? Is there anything else without connection with your business that can help them? Can you give them some quality advice about improvements of their lives? One thing is your help with your products and services, but another thing is your help on the personal level without buying and selling relations. If you can help them tell them that you will help them and help them. This can improve your own and your business reputation and credibility.
- Customers want to hear you as a human being not as a business or automated machine. Yes, you and your buyers are both human beings as a first. You need to talk with them the same way as you talk with everyone else in your personal life. You as an entrepreneur is also human being with your own problems, needs, knowledge, experience… Share them with your buyers, and they will share theirs with you. The knowledge that you will gain from this about them will be invaluable for you and your company.
- Customers want to hear about their ROI when they buy your products and services. Everyone who invests some type of resources as money, time or efforts will want to know what will get in return. How theirs lives will be better? How much time will be needed to receive what they want from your products and services? How much time will be needed for them to have a return of the investment in your products and services? These are the questions that you need to answer for them.
- Customers want to hear about other people who you and your business have helped in the past. More people who you and your business have helped in the past will bring more buyers for your business. You need to talk about other people problems and the solution that your business offer them to solve the problems. You need to talk and show the experience of other people with your business, their satisfaction and their opinion about you. The more powerful stories that will bring you great reputation and credibility are the stories from other people, not yours.
Look at your behaviors when you talk with your buyers and think about following questions:
- How are you approaching them?
- How are introducing yourself and your business to them?
- What is the first sentence that you tell them after introductory?
- What is the second sentence that you tell them?
- How they are responding on your introductory to them?
- How they are responding on your next sentence?
- Do you listen to them, or you simply want and think only to tell them what you have to tell them?
- Do they ask you questions?
- What are your answers on their questions?
- How you can improve your approach when you talk with them?
- You need to improve your behavior in the manner improve as you go if you want more buyers and more sales. It is nothing better than improvement based on your own personal experience.
You are the entrepreneur, the person who needs to follow different behaviors and different responses from different prospects.
This post is only as ideas that you can use to improve your talking experiences with your current and potential buyers. Use them and brainstorm as much as possible ideas about different approaches that you can use. The feedback from your own experience will tell you what you need to change in order to improve the whole process.