You need them, even you already have customers. They are never and never will be enough for a small business.
Although it might look easy, the process will require more efforts.
You have a business. You have a product or service, you now need someone to hear, see, feel that you are here and ready to solve their so terrible, so boring and so troublesome problems for customers.
The first step is to attract them. Although this will not guarantee success for your business, however, it is the first step that must be taken from your side as an entrepreneur.
In this post, I would like to mention several possible rules that you can implement when it comes to your efforts in attracting your potential customers.
- Plan how you can attract them. Sometimes you can’t plan everything, but you will implement much more systematic approach if you plan various ways and opportunities to attract your potential customers.
- Use different channels to attract them. For different businesses there will be different channels. It is good try to test different channels to attract attention of your potential customers.
- Give attention to get attention. If you give your attention to your potential customers, it is more likely that you will get their attention reciprocally.
- You don’t need secrets, inform your potential customers about everything important for them. The competition will discover me. The competition will copy me. The competition will know about my work. Although the statements can still be possible, you need to take the risk because the potential customers can’t give you their attention without attracting theirs real pain points and emotions.
- Be unique, do not copy. You can study and analyze your competitors, but do not copy them. You want to be unique. Uniqueness is the best way to attract your potential customers.
- Be realistic. It is not important what you think, it is important what your customers think. You need to be realistic about them.
- Stop talking and start listening. Listening will tell you what the other side wants to achieve, and if you know that, and you really hit them in their true “wants” you will have their attention.
You need more and more customers for your business. Don’t lose your time without systematic approach to attract them.