In the last weeks, I start with topics about blogging for business. As you know it is an important thing for your businesses, but at the same time, it is not an easy task for you as an entrepreneur. The biggest question is about what you will need to write. What to publish on your business blog? Because of that here I will share more than 100 blog post ideas for your business blog.
The biggest challenge for entrepreneurs from my experience is to have a pool with possible blog post ideas for their business blog. Because blogging is not a onetime task for business, you will need a starting point with ideas to ensure that your blog will be alive for a longer period of time.
How many topics you will need depends on the publishing frequency you will use. If you publish each day, you will need more ideas. However, the important thing is your commitment to start blogging for your business and consistency to succeed. The consistency will require from you to publish more post.
Here are over a hundred blog post ideas that can help you to start and make your own plan for the next several months of your blogging experience. I want to mention that some of the ideas you can easily transform into several more titles that you can schedule for the future.
Blog Post Ideas Related to You and Your Small Business
1. Who are you?
2. What is your business?
3. Why you or your business is important to the readers or potential customers?
4. Show your business team behind your company.
5. Explain the problems that your business solves.
6. Publish pictures of your working environment.
7. Publish pictures of your business buildings.
8. Publish pictures of your employees.
9. Publish pictures of your employees with your customers.
10. Publish some of your public speakings.
11. Write something about the most important achievements of your business in the past.
12. Describe how your products and services evolve over time.
13. Show the possible ways of future development of your products and services.
14. Explain how your business contributes to environmental protection.
15. Write a manual about your products and services.
16. Write something about your past business experience building and developing your business.
17. What makes you different from your competitors?
18. Make different case studies related to your business.
19. Add a more human dimension to your blog presenting the family behind your business.
20. Make a comparison between your and competitor’s products.
21. Make a video demonstration of your products and services.
22. Publish posts about events where you or your business team have visited.
23. Publish a video as behind the scenes of your business.
24. Show how you produce your products and services as a video.
25. Write a post about your passion and how it impacts your business.
26. Publish a post with a list of reasons why you care about.
27. Explain the current shipping procedure and what you make today to improve it.
28. Write about your social media presence and invite your readers to connect with you.
29. Complete a list of all improvements that you made in your business and ask for a reader’s opinion.
30. Show different methodologies that you use in your business.
31. Explain how you make your employees satisfied to be part of your business.
32. Why have you started your business?
33. How did you succeed to be an entrepreneur and a parent at the same time?
34. What’re your biggest fears and how you plan to overcome them?
35. How is one of your average days in your business?
Blog Post Ideas Related to Your Customers, Industry, and Market
36. Describe your ideal customer.
37. Describe the needs of your ideal customers.
38. Brainstorm great ideas about something that your customers can use it.
39. Changes that you do to improve your business and overall customers experience.
40. Publish different success stories of your customers.
41. Describe the industry in which your business operates.
42. Describe the market in which your business operates.
43. Talk about industry trends.
44. Talk about market trends.
45. Publish pictures of your products.
46. Write and publish a written interview with some of your most satisfied customers.
47. Post video interviews with some of your most satisfied customers.
48. Show how your products solve customer’s problems.
49. Publish a list of problems that your customers have.
50. Publish a list of solutions that solve your customer’s problems.
51. Create several types of tutorial posts related to your industry.
52. Answer questions that your customers ask you.
53. What benefits your customers will have if they build a strong relationship with you and your business?
54. Make a list of several great books from your industry.
55. Try to make a sketch of the future for your customers.
56. Write about all possible ways of how potential customers can contact you and build a relationship with you.
57. Interview experts from your industry.
58. Publish a list of the best Web sites in your industry.
59. Make a research about something in your industry and publish the results of it.
60. Write a case study related to your customer service.
61. How your customers can find you? Make a route of direction to where your potential customers can find you.
Blog Post Ideas Not Directly Related To Your Business
62. Ask a question on some social media and write a post with different answers that you will collect.
63. Write a review of products that are not related to your business, and you think it’s something worth and useful for your customers.
64. Comment some interesting news from the media.
65. Ask questions and encourage readers to answer comments on your blog post.
66. Make a post with different answers from the earlier idea.
67. Find interesting video materials from YouTube and embed them into your post.
68. Make a survey and embed it on your blog post.
69. Publish the analysis of the results of the survey from the earlier idea.
70. Think about mistakes that other people make, and publish a post explaining them and how readers can avoid them.
71. Find different lessons from history and make a blog post about them.
72. Find inspirational quotes and make a post with a list of quotes.
73. Find an inspirational quote and write a comment about lessons that readers can learn.
74. How your readers can increase productivity?
75. How your readers can improve their personal life?
76. Make a list of advises that you can give to your readers and potential customers.
77. How we can improve our lives.
78. Make a resource post with a list of resources that you use.
79. Write a thanks post to every person that is important for you and your business.
80. Make a video as a screencast demonstration.
81. Make a presentation and publish it as a video, transcript, and presentation.
82. What tools or software you use that makes your life easier.
83. Write a humorous post that will encourage laughing of your readers.
84. Write a post with beautiful pictures of places where you have traveled.
85. Write about the applications that you use on your mobile phone and ask readers to share theirs.
86. Make a list of the most useful mobile phone apps from the reader’s viewpoint based on the answers from the earlier post idea.
87. Write a detailed review or tutorial for some of the most useful mobile apps on your mobile phone.
Blog Post Ideas Related to Your Business Blog
88. Take your most visited blog posts and make a list of them in the new one.
89. Write about topics that your business blog deal with.
90. Write about future topics that your business blog will have in the future.
91. Write and publish a different series of post about different challenges.
92. Reasons why you value your readers.
93. Find some old post and write a different view on the key points in it.
94. Find blog posts from other companies or bloggers and promote it in your blog post giving additional value.
95. Ask your readers what they want to be improved in your products, services or business in general.
96. Write a list of things based on the earlier post idea that you will improve in the future based on priority.
97. Write a post about each improvement that you made based on the previous two post ideas.
98. Find the most valuable comments on your old blog posts and publish it as the new one with the additional value from your side.
99. Publish a post about the person of the month as someone who commented mostly on your blog posts and gives him the award.
Blog Post Ideas Related to Your Business Promotion
100. Publish promotion posts.
101. Make contests and give free giveaway.
102. Promise something that you will realize in the next time.
103. Write something about how you ship your promise to the customers.
104. Explain what your readers will get if they subscribe to your email list.
105. Highlight the most important days in the year for your customers and your readers as promotions, deals, fair participation…
If you have something more, please do not hesitate to share your ideas.